Photo Credit: Yuri Acurs/Shutterstock
Got a problem?
Having an issue with family or friends?
Wanna put it out there for the group?
Then submit your story to us, and we'll talk about it on-air to get a solution for you!
Weekday Mornings from 5-10
Online at wmyi.com
On your smart device with the iHeartRadio app
Call the studio anytime during the show at 1-800-543-1025!
Zac and Marne are the funniest way to wake up in the upstate! Join them weekday mornings to chat about "stuff" (You know, all those things you talk with your friends about?) Of course they'll get you updated on the latest news, celeb gossip and weather along with all your favorite music. They're part of the Fresh New Mix of MY 102.5!
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
34-year-old Web entrepreneur Jason Nazar is not the first person to accuse the millennial generation of being lazy and entitled, but he is the latest. He recently shared his list of the “20 things 20-somethings don’t get,” along with some professional advice for millennials, with Forbes Magazine. Check it out:
1. Time is Not a Limitless Commodity
2. You’re Talented, But Talent is Overrated
3. We’re More Productive in the Morning
4. Social Media is Not a Career
5. Pick Up the Phone
6. Be the First In & Last to Leave
7. Don’t Wait to Be Told What to Do
8. Take Responsibility for Your Mistakes
9. You Should Be Getting Your Butt Kicked
10. A New Job a Year Isn’t a Good Thing
11. People Matter More Than Perks
12. Map Effort to Your Professional Gain
13. Speak Up, Not Out
14. You HAVE to Build Your Technical Chops
15. Both the Size and Quality of Your Network Matter
16. You Need At Least Three Professional Mentors
17. Pick an Idol & Act “As If”
18. Read More Books, Fewer Tweets/Texts
19. Spend 25% Less Than You Make
20. Your Reputation is Priceless, Don’t Damage It