Photo Credit: Yuri Acurs/Shutterstock
Got a problem?
Having an issue with family or friends?
Wanna put it out there for the group?
Then submit your story to us, and we'll talk about it on-air to get a solution for you!
Weekday Mornings from 5-10
Online at wmyi.com
On your smart device with the iHeartRadio app
Call the studio anytime during the show at 1-800-543-1025!
Zac and Marne are the funniest way to wake up in the upstate! Join them weekday mornings to chat about "stuff" (You know, all those things you talk with your friends about?) Of course they'll get you updated on the latest news, celeb gossip and weather along with all your favorite music. They're part of the Fresh New Mix of MY 102.5!
Even tech-savvy Millennials don’t know everything. That’s what the internet is for! Yahoo reported the top 10 questions people aged 18 to 35 searched during the last month. Check out the list:
1. What is a meme? (Wouldn’t you think they’d know? They pretty much invented memes.)
2. How do I use Pinterest? (Step one: post photo of complicated DIY project involving mason jar. Step 2: repeat.)
3. How to boil an egg? (Whatever you do, don’t follow any directions you get on Pinterest.)
4. What is hummus?
5. What is twerking?
6. What is 401k? (At least they’re responsible…sort of.)
7. What is The Great Gatsby about? (God forbid they actually pick up a book and read!)
8. What is a hashtag? (See #1.)
9. What is a narcissist?
10. How to tie a tie