Photo Credit: Yuri Acurs/Shutterstock
Got a problem?
Having an issue with family or friends?
Wanna put it out there for the group?
Then submit your story to us, and we'll talk about it on-air to get a solution for you!
Weekday Mornings from 5-10
Online at wmyi.com
On your smart device with the iHeartRadio app
Call the studio anytime during the show at 1-800-543-1025!
Zac and Marne are the funniest way to wake up in the upstate! Join them weekday mornings to chat about "stuff" (You know, all those things you talk with your friends about?) Of course they'll get you updated on the latest news, celeb gossip and weather along with all your favorite music. They're part of the Fresh New Mix of MY 102.5!
Made our eyes all teary:
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Remember that I love you.