Helloooo! Welcome to MY PAGE! My own little chunk of the World Wide Web. It's very exciting.
My career started while in college at a little Top 40 station in Clare, Michigan (the Gateway to the North). Not only was I a weekend DJ, but I was also the station janitor. No kidding! I did what was needed to break into the biz, even if it included scrubbing toilets.
After Clare, it was on to Saginaw, Michigan, a decade in Kalamazoo (yes, there really is...), north to Grand Rapids, and then south to Greenville, where I'm excited to take over afternoons on MY 102.5!!!
I met the love of my life in Kalamazoo at a wine festival. Kelcey told me on that first night: "You'll never meet a girl in Kalamazoo." Apparently not... that night! But I won her over with my charm, wit, and a great deal of wine. We married in September of 2001. She's my best friend.
Born: Troy, Michigan
Wife: Kelcey Carlson, anchor/reporter WRAL-TV
Pets: Dog- Phil Stubbs!
Kids: Two! Charlie, born in 2007, and Kellen, born in 2011
Why are more and more married women cheating? Here are 10 reasons she's cheating on you, according to AskMen.com
10. She's not getting enough at home
9. She wants to feel like the bad girl
8. It's a strange self-esteem booster
7. Revenge or payback for something you did, something other than cheat on her.
6. Intimacy -- or lack of it. Not enough kissing and cuddling.
5. Feeling neglected/ignored/underappreciated
4. She sees a breakup coming, and she's already moving on.
3. Bored in the bedroom.
2. Exit strategy. An affair is an easy way out if she doesn't have enough guts to break up with you.
1. Revenge for your cheating.