Helloooo! Welcome to MY PAGE! My own little chunk of the World Wide Web. It's very exciting.
My career started while in college at a little Top 40 station in Clare, Michigan (the Gateway to the North). Not only was I a weekend DJ, but I was also the station janitor. No kidding! I did what was needed to break into the biz, even if it included scrubbing toilets.
After Clare, it was on to Saginaw, Michigan, a decade in Kalamazoo (yes, there really is...), north to Grand Rapids, and then south to Greenville, where I'm excited to take over afternoons on MY 102.5!!!
I met the love of my life in Kalamazoo at a wine festival. Kelcey told me on that first night: "You'll never meet a girl in Kalamazoo." Apparently not... that night! But I won her over with my charm, wit, and a great deal of wine. We married in September of 2001. She's my best friend.
Born: Troy, Michigan
Wife: Kelcey Carlson, anchor/reporter WRAL-TV
Pets: Dog- Phil Stubbs!
Kids: Two! Charlie, born in 2007, and Kellen, born in 2011
5 signs he just wants to hook up, according to the love experts at YourTango.com
1) He tells you. Like, literally tells you he just wants to hook up. This is the guy I respect. He lays it on the line. Take it or leave it. In the end, you can't blame him for making you feel horrible.
2) He keeps his distance from you. If he wants to be with you, he'll make time.
3) He doesn't have any close friends. He may not know how to foster intimate relationships.
4) He doesn't have any good relationship experience.
5) He doesn't follow through. He calls when he says he's going to call, or shows up on time.
The sooner you recognize the signs the better.