Helloooo! Welcome to MY PAGE! My own little chunk of the World Wide Web. It's very exciting.
My career started while in college at a little Top 40 station in Clare, Michigan (the Gateway to the North). Not only was I a weekend DJ, but I was also the station janitor. No kidding! I did what was needed to break into the biz, even if it included scrubbing toilets.
After Clare, it was on to Saginaw, Michigan, a decade in Kalamazoo (yes, there really is...), north to Grand Rapids, and then south to Greenville, where I'm excited to take over afternoons on MY 102.5!!!
I met the love of my life in Kalamazoo at a wine festival. Kelcey told me on that first night: "You'll never meet a girl in Kalamazoo." Apparently not... that night! But I won her over with my charm, wit, and a great deal of wine. We married in September of 2001. She's my best friend.
Born: Troy, Michigan
Wife: Kelcey Carlson, anchor/reporter WRAL-TV
Pets: Dog- Phil Stubbs!
Kids: Two! Charlie, born in 2007, and Kellen, born in 2011
Mild jealousy is okay, according to YourTango.com, but there are signs that you're just a jealous mess. Here they are:
1) His phone habits upset you - Meaning when he doesn't answer the phone in your presence, you automatically assume it's another woman
2) His social media habits scare you - A new friend on Facebook means an immediate investigation
3) You stalk him - You drive by his home, his job, or places you know him to be to find incriminating evidence.
4) You're mistrustful of new people. If he introduces you to someone new, you watch them close for any sign of attraction.
5) You snoop. This is obvious one -- but when there's opportunity, you check his phone and/or email for signs he's cheating.