Winnie the Pooh
June 15-23, 2013 (weekends)
Peace Center Gunter Theatre
For tickets, call (864) 467-3000
You have probably played this game on your phone before or your friends have been talking about it...well, I wanted to get in on the action and see if I could stump you!
Everyday, right before you head to your lunch break, check my blog for a new game. I'll post one around 11:45 every work day and I'll give you the answer later in the afternoon. Cool? Cool...let's do it!
Here are the pics.
Die from a falling coconut! Yep, read on...
Tonight's Powerball jackpot is worth over $400 million.
Skip Garibaldi, a professor of mathematics at Emory University in Atlanta, says, ''You are three times more likely to die from a falling coconut, he says; seven times more likely to die from fireworks, and way more likely to die from flesh-eating bacteria (115 fatalities a year) than you are to win the Powerball lottery.''
You need to buy just 195,249,054 tickets to guarantee a win by buying every single combination. That would cost you nearly $400 million.
Powerball tickets are flying off the shelf at a rate of 4,100 a minute
For security purposes, the Lottery strongly encourages players to sign the back of their tickets immediately after purchasing.
YOU are also more likely to do these than win the lottery:
You have better odds of ...
- becoming a Hollywood star ... 1 in 1.5 million
- hitting a hole in one on consecutive par-three golf holes ... 1 in 156 million
- being struck by lightning in a given one-year period ... 1 in 1 million
- being attacked by a shark ... 1 in 11.5 million
- becoming the President of the United States .. 1 in 10 million
- having identical quadruplets .. 1 in 15 million
- being killed by a venomous animal or plant .. 1 in 3.4 million
- dying by asteroid ... 1 in 18,000
- going to the ER with a pogo stick injury ... 1 in 115,300
- dating a supermodel ... 88,000 to 1