Winnie the Pooh
June 15-23, 2013 (weekends)
Peace Center Gunter Theatre
For tickets, call (864) 467-3000
You have probably played this game on your phone before or your friends have been talking about it...well, I wanted to get in on the action and see if I could stump you!
Everyday, right before you head to your lunch break, check my blog for a new game. I'll post one around 11:45 every work day and I'll give you the answer later in the afternoon. Cool? Cool...let's do it!
Here are the pics.
I worked nights when my daughter was in kindergarten and I was a single parent at the time so I got off the air at midnight and got home aroun 1:30am. I got back up at 6:30am to get her to school on time so I wasn't always exactly "together". Once (ok, twice), I wore my shirt backward or inside out and actually WALKED her into her classroom. I must have been a sight. Thank goodness SHE was too young to notice!
A new Back to School survey by VoucherCodes.co.uk reveals
that 25% of mothers spend time on their appearance so as not to embarrass their child in front of their classmates. Other findings:
- 20% of mothers plan their outfits in advance to look good
in front of other parents.
- 9% of mothers say school runs are a social event.
- 14% of mothers buy new clothes for Back to School runs.
- 8% of mothers have gotten their hair and nails done for the
first week of Back to School runs.
- 8% of mothers have gotten a spray tan for the first week
of Back to School runs.
- The Harley Medical Group has seen an 18% jump in the
number of mothers wanting Botox and Dermal Fillers.