Winnie the Pooh
June 15-23, 2013 (weekends)
Peace Center Gunter Theatre
For tickets, call (864) 467-3000
You have probably played this game on your phone before or your friends have been talking about it...well, I wanted to get in on the action and see if I could stump you!
Everyday, right before you head to your lunch break, check my blog for a new game. I'll post one around 11:45 every work day and I'll give you the answer later in the afternoon. Cool? Cool...let's do it!
Here are the pics.
I just read that only 60 percent of people celebrate Valentine's Day. It really makes sense...if you aren't married or dating, then why would you? So, if you are single or just totally against the fact that we are pressured into buying flowers, candy, eating out, buying cards, wearing red, etc, only by popular demand, then read this:
If you're going to spend Thursday night reeling from a relationship gone wrong, here are 10 anti-romantic movies you may want to pop in the DVD player:
• Lost in Translation (2003 - Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson)
• High Fidelity (2000 - John Cusack)
• Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004 - Jim Carrey)
• Broken Flowers (2005 - Bill Murray)
• (500) Days of Summer (2009 - Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Zoey Deschanel)
• Crazy Heart (2009 - Jeff Bridges)
• Blue Valentine (2010 - Ryan Gosling)
• Barney's Version (2010 - Paul Giamatti)
• Like Crazy (2011 - Felicity Jones)
• Take This Waltz (2012 - Michelle Williams)