A Very Hairy Fairy Tale
You have probably played this game on your phone before or your friends have been talking about it...well, I wanted to get in on the action and see if I could stump you!
Everyday, right before you head to your lunch break, check my blog for a new game. I'll post one around 11:45 every work day and I'll give you the answer later in the afternoon. Cool? Cool...let's do it!
Here are the pics.
There are gifts that someof of purchase, with the right intentions, but may be interpreted incorrectly by the person on the receiving end of the gift. Read over this list and if you have purchased or planned to purchase anything listed, you may want to re-think your decision. :)
THE 10 CHRISTMAS GIFTS YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE ANYONE
And if you've already purchased one of these, we hope you kept the receipt:
1. A puppy. If they haven't expressed a desire for a pet, keep driving past the pet store. (Unless this is for your OWN children or spouse...just keep moving).
2. Cooking classes. A guy will see right through the cooking class you purchased for the two of you (Believe me, he won't want to go!).
3. A scale or gym membership. That's a ticket straight to the doghouse.
4. "This Christmas" by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John. (The cover of this cd should have been enough to scare you away).
5. Snuggies. Even if they're printed in their favorite sports team's logo.
6. A Shake Weight. Unless, of course, you really hate the person you got as your office Secret Santa. (hahhahhhaaaaaa!)
7. Keeping Up with the Kardashians on DVD. Even if your friends love them, please don't contribute anymore to Kim's pocketbook. (Or possible upcoming nuptuals.)
8. A guinea pig. They smell bad and they chew through their cages and will end up in your dress shoe.
9. An Atkins Diet Book. See "gym membership" above.
10. Tickle Me Elmo. Not this year...