A Very Hairy Fairy Tale
You have probably played this game on your phone before or your friends have been talking about it...well, I wanted to get in on the action and see if I could stump you!
Everyday, right before you head to your lunch break, check my blog for a new game. I'll post one around 11:45 every work day and I'll give you the answer later in the afternoon. Cool? Cool...let's do it!
Here are the pics.
Who should pay for the first date?
I think it should be whoever did the asking. Most times it will be the guy but if a woman asks a dude to lunch--she SHOULD pay. Don't you think?
I did go on a date once where the guy got free tickets to a show (no biggie...I'm cool with that) but then I had to pay for parking. WHAT? No second date honey.
Here are the results of the study.
A new survey by Cupid.com reveals that 74% of men and 50% of women think the
guy should pay on a first date. Other findings:
- 35% of men will spend extra to get a women into bed. Only 12% of women view
this as a smart strategy
- 39% of women will spend extra to impress their date
- when asked what would cause them to minimize spending on a first date, 45%
of men said they’d spend less if the date wasn’t going well while
23% of women said the economic downturn would curb their spending.
- 61% of men and 56% of women agree that there is too much emphasis on money
during a first date.
- 90% of both sexes say that personality is more important than anything financial.