A Very Hairy Fairy Tale
You have probably played this game on your phone before or your friends have been talking about it...well, I wanted to get in on the action and see if I could stump you!
Everyday, right before you head to your lunch break, check my blog for a new game. I'll post one around 11:45 every work day and I'll give you the answer later in the afternoon. Cool? Cool...let's do it!
Here are the pics.
Do men, in their own minds, believe they are or have the potential to be Ryan Gosling? By this list I think they must. Don't want to settle because someone better, sexier, hotter, whatever may come along? Really? Then why haven't you found her? Are you THAT superhot? If so, good luck with that. What I suggest guys is that if you have found a beautiful, caring, loving woman that wants to love you for the REST OF YOUR LIFE...grab her, kiss her, get yourself on one knee with a ring that shows her how much you love her and DO THIS!
1. The life sentence: "For better or worse." (Clank! Cell door shut!)
2. Giving up that dream of tasting the fruits of all nations (flitting from woman to woman in a glorious bath of love and lust).
3. The "What If?" complex (as in, What if I fall even more in love with another woman?).
4. Divorce (as in betting on a loser).
5. Replicating his parents' failed marriage.
6. Surrendering his post as president and CEO of the Fun Firm. Then having to answer to a board of directors in a firm called Compromise, fully knowing every decision can come under killjoy scrutiny.
7. Becoming an active member in the Tamed Husband fraternity.
8. The Blah Life (boredom, overfamiliarity, and routine).
9. Surrendering quiet, control, space, privacy, watching ESPN all night, poker and suds with the guys, cigar breath, stinky sneakers, etc.
10. Giving up Erotic Break-the-Guest-Room-Fold-out-Couch Sex for Regulated You-Do-This, I-Do-That, Now-Let's-Sleep Sex. (like that ever happened to most of them anyway).